Securitize is the global fintech pioneer that provides investors with access to invest in and trade private securities while also helping companies raise the capital they need to grow.
Recognized as a top 50 blockchain company in the world, we are the industry-leading and the first end-to-end digital securities issuance and compliance platform operating on the blockchain.
We just received $48m in Series B from Wall Street & venture capital funding from top investors to aggressively expand our teams across New York, Miami, San Francisco, and remote offices. We are a global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
We are seeking an accomplished Strategic Business Development leader to own and drive the strategy and execution of portions of our holistic partnerships approach and broader company approach. This is a senior role that will report to the CEO and spearhead key business efforts with the focus on the developing new relationships with key clients in the ecosystem.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge and experience within blockchain and/or crypto domain. She/he will be responsible for formulating, sourcing, negotiating, and launching important strategic partnerships to support and accelerate the Company’s growth. This is a key hire that would have broad latitude on defining and executing on our strategy for key investors. You will own the end-to-end deal process from ideation to post-launch success and will work collaboratively across product, sales, strategy, and operations.
This is a remote position.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to help identify and prioritize opportunities to accelerate our strategy, including through tracking of external parties, cultivating relevant companies and experts, and interaction with other sources of opportunities.
- Full ownership and management of deals from research, outreach, negotiation, and launch.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plan to maximize partnership opportunities.
- Build and foster strong relationships with key external partners to accelerate customer adoption and long-term client or investor satisfaction.
- Source, negotiate, and close multifaceted complex partnership deals that support and accelerate the company goals.
- Launch partnerships with a focus on results/impact while ensuring a delightful user experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, and Sales and other internal organizations across Securitize to identify areas of impact, prioritize key initiatives, and execute.
- Conduct and manage due diligence as a leader in M&A activity; assist with negotiations, deal closure and execution/integration.
- Evaluate proposals and negotiate the terms of partnership agreements to deliver on expected outcomes for company’s growth & success.
- Routinely represent the organization to financial and operational partners, including financial institutions, investors, auditors, lawyers, partners, and board members.
- Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments.
- Must have 6+ years of professional experience in product partnerships, business development, account management, strategic partnerships, or similar roles within a rapidly scaling and/or enterprise company.
- Experience in fintech is highly preferred.
- Must have least 3+ years within crypto& blockchain industry.
- A strong attention to detail along with a keen eye for the big picture.
- Requires a growth mindset individual that can drive multiple projects simultaneously through excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively influence gaining broad stakeholder support when developing, implementing, and promoting strategies, initiatives, projects, and new ventures in a shared leadership environment.
- A firm but fair negotiator with a great demeanor and partner-facing attitude.
- You are reliable, helpful, honest, and efficient.
- Proven track record of negotiating complex deals and driving most aspects of the legal process.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
- History of running quickly with little supervision.
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
Join an awesome company entering a hyper-growth phase
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
- Remote work environment
- Company paid professional development
- 100% Medical/dental/vision insurance