Securitize is the global fintech that’s creating real-time access for investors to invest and trade in the private markets, and in turn, for companies to raise the capital they need to grow. Recognized as a top 50 blockchain company, we are the industry-leading and the first end-to-end digital securities issuance and compliance platform operating on the blockchain.
We just received $48m in Series B from Wall Street & venture capital funding from top investors to aggressively expand our teams across New York, Miami, San Francisco, and remote offices. We are a global team comprised of top blockchain and financial industry talent-based globally, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Blockchain Capital, Morgan Stanley, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
We're looking for talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing inside sales team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to introduce top-tier clients to our wide range of product offerings, including our Investor Onboarding Software, Security Token/Digital Asset Platform, Investor Portal, Transfer Agent services, and Broker Dealer/ATS platform. As a SDR, you will work directly with and support our internal sales teams to provide account support to end users. You’ll be a contact and resource for our clients while building long-term relationships that foster satisfaction, retention, and drive sales. You must be comfortable making a high volume of calls and touches per day, working with our internal partners, generating interest, and creating opportunities for the success of the company.
This is a remote position
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Seizing opportunities to organize business opportunities/meetings for the sales team with relevant issuers. Helping to move prospective issuers towards engagement and managing relationships with existing clients.
- Support the inbound pipeline by introducing Full Suite of Products across all verticals with a focus on STO Platform/TA and bring in Sales Directors as needed.
- Conduct a high velocity of product demos, with the average of 8-10 daily calls/engagements.
- Support senior sales teams on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
- Manage CRM/Pipedrive.
- Design reports for internal use on sales activity, market trends and pipeline.
- Support senior Sales Team by managing Shared Google Drive (Agreements, Collateral, Pitch Decks).
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
- Understand and be able to explain core products and services as necessary to review pipeline feeds, and track product opportunities.
- Assist in the creation and upkeep of client presentation and marketing materials.
- Identification of market trends through market interaction, feeding this into the organization to assist decision making around development of new marketing material, or new business developments.
- Support Sales efforts with Data Gathering/Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial industry, in a position with a sales or client management team.
- 2-3 years relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills related to client interaction, and internal team interactions. Team player attitude is a must!
- Strong influencing and well-developed interpersonal skills including demonstrable evidence of the ability to credibly interact with, and influence, senior level executives.
- High energy level/” can do” attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and general computer skills.
- Experience with utilizing a client management system, and other internal management systems/policies.
- Ambitious mindset to work towards FINRA licensing (not required, but there’s opportunity for career advancement!)
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Tokenization, STO’s interest in the digital security space.
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads.
Join an awesome company entering a hyper-growth phase
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
- Remote work environment
- Company paid professional development
- 100% Medical/dental/vision insurance