Who we are:
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing, and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with over 200 businesses and nearly 400,000 investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded, global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent around the world, including New York City, Miami, Buenos Aires, Madrid, and Tokyo. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
Who you are:
As an Account Executive at Securitize, you will serve on the front line of our revenue growth engine by qualifying and closing high value new customer accounts and working to collaboratively build Securitize sales pipeline. You understand the role of traditional transfer agents and get excited about how blockchain technology is revolutionizing the industry.
You must be adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing customers through a full sales cycle. You are used to delivering value in complex situations and are energized by learning about how the unique Securitize ecosystem can address customer needs in different markets. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the demand generation and sales process, the articulation of Securitizes’ value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. We take a data driven, analytical approach to sales and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including:
- Accountable for direct, new business sales revenue within strategic B2B vertical(s)
- Manage a full sales cycle of self-generated and marketing generated leads from discovery, to product demonstration, contract negotiation and closing tactics
- Conduct outbound sales campaigns (building lists, Cold Calling, Emails Sequencing, etc.)
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer segments
- Collaborate with sales leadership to share market feedback and adjust GTM strategies
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for clients’ individual needs
- Possess a mastery of Sales enablement tools (ZoomInfo, Pitchbook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage, Document and track sales activities/results in CRM (PipeDrive)
- Demonstrable Sales and Negotiation skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience working at a Transfer Agent - Knowledge of how Transfer Agents fit into the financial ecosystem and how issuers use the various systems to support investors
- 2-3 years' relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain technology and its various applications in the financial service industry
- Basic Knowledge of Transfer Agent services
- Proficiency with various CRM tools
- High energy level/ “can do” attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation.
- Emotional Intelligence - Ability to read emotional cues, understand a customer’s needs, and navigate a meaningful conversation and provide meaningful solutions
- Ambitious mindset to work towards FINRA licensing (not required, but there’s opportunity for career advancement!)
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Understanding of, or experience in, venture capital, startups, private equity, finance, or banking.
- Knowledge/Interest in Tokenization, STO’s, and the growth of the digital security space.
- Knowledge of the various SEC exemptions available for issuers to sell private securities to various groups of investors
- Have experience using ZoomInfo or other similar prospecting applications
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company. Individual contributors who make an early impact have the opportunity for meaningful career advancement.
- Ownership equity in the form of stock options.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize collaboration and sense of belonging.