Who we are:
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for fundraising, issuing, managing, and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with over 200 businesses and nearly 400,000 investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded, global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent around the world, including New York City, Miami, Buenos Aires, Madrid, and Tokyo. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
Who you are:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Securitize, you will drive our future growth engine by working to qualify leads and collaboratively build Securitize sales pipeline. You get excited about engaging with prospects to better qualify needs. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities. You are used to delivering value in complex situations and are energized by learning about different product lines within Blockchain technology. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the demand generation and sales process, the articulation of Securitizes’ value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. We take a data driven, analytical approach to sales development, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including:
- Generate top-of-funnel sales opportunities to fuel revenue for our core verticals (Security Token Offerings, Transfer Agent Services, and Automated Compliance)
- Conduct outbound sales campaigns (building lists, Cold Calling, Emails Sequencing, etc.)
- Qualify prospects and present Securitize value proposition
- Understand and be able to explain core products and services as necessary to review pipeline feeds, and track product opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer segments
- Collaborate with sales leadership to share market feedback and set overall outbound strategy
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for clients’ individual needs
- Develop mastery of Sales enablement tools (ZoomInfo, Pitchbook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage, Document and track sales activities/results in CRM (PipeDrive)
- Support the Senior Sales Team by managing Shared Google Drive (Agreements, Collateral, Pitch Decks).
- Demonstrable Sales and negotiation skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the financial service industry (Sales or client management preferred)
- 2-3 years' relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Proven working experience as a Sales or Business Development representative
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology and its various applications in the financial service industry
- Strong interpersonal skills related to client interaction, and internal team interactions. Team player attitude is a must!
- High energy level/ “can do” attitude with a strong sense of personal commitment and self-motivation.
- Proficiency with various CRM tools
- Ambitious mindset to work towards FINRA licensing (not required, but there’s opportunity for career advancement!)
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Understanding of the role Transfer Agents play in financial transactions
- Knowledge/Interest in Tokenization, STO’s, and the growth of the digital security space.
- Have experience using ZoomInfo or other similar prospecting applications
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company. Individual contributors who make an early impact have the opportunity for meaningful career advancement.
- Ownership equity in the form of stock options.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize collaboration and sense of belonging.